Front End Developer - Commerce Cashback Platform - Angular - Berlin
A Front End Developer (Angular.js) Is required to join a Leading cashback platform, and help build its loyalty platform that offers customers cash rewards with its network of more than 2,000 online merchants and top-tier brands. They have provided over $100million in cashback for their customers since 2010! This is a great opportunity to join an extremely well backed business as they scale their proven product globally.
Tech team of 12 is currently based in Germany (Berlin) but will consider European applicants, especially if they were keen on relocating to the buzzing city of Berlin. The Product and Technology team is autonomous and co-functional, operating in an agile environment focusing on customers. Their engineers, product managers, designers, QA, and analysts target outcomes rather than outputs, using OKRs to deliver their vision.
- Develop features for website, admin panel & mobile app
- Work in a team of experienced developers and product managers
- Take full ownership of your projects
- Write unit tests and work on improvements of the current platforms
- Good grasp of TypeScript, its environment and type system
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS)
- Experience with version control tools like GIT
- Experience in implementation of responsive design based on provided mockups
- Fluency in written and spoken English