Ed-Tech HubSpot CRM Contract Role
** Ed-Tech HubSpot CRM Contract Role - 3 months - OUTSIDE IR35 - Start ASAP - Shoreditch **
Due to a new exciting period of growth ahead my client is looking to add an experienced Relationship Marketing Director to their growing team.
They are looking for a Relationship Marketing Director to build a trusting relationship with their candidates by keeping them informed and providing great content.
To succeed in this role, you should be a proven excellent written communicator, as you’ll be writing ECRM led emails and content to engage candidates. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker to generate new ideas, have an analytical mind to spot engagement opportunities and strong problem-solving skills.
• Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Hubspot CRM Manager in similar product driven companies
• Experience of adding value, and measuring return on investment, through product marketing / social engagement
• Clear understanding of designing, developing and facilitating onboarding funnels
• Expert understanding of marketing platforms to deliver campaigns and measure success (i.e. HubSpot or equivalent).
• Proven track record of email marketing (Send Grid experience is a bonus).
• Extensive understanding of customer lifecycle flows – with the ability to identify gaps and opportunities to develop business through multiple touch points
• Data driven marketing strategies utilising SEO, PPC etc…
• Understand analytical data, and how to interpret into marketing opportunities.
This is an initial 3 month contract - Start ASAP - Based in Shoreditch - OUTSIDE IR35