As the Ecommerce Specialist you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day ecommerce business through helping improve user experience and enhancing the online platform in line with the brand equity.
The client has major growth ambitions and as the Ecommerce Specialist you will play a key role in supporting our expansion. You will be responsible for driving data-lead improvements to the website, focusing on areas such as SEO, CRO, Bounce Rate and Site Navigation in order to create as seamless a customer journey as possible.
Your skills and experience needed:
· 3+ years’ hands on experience in technical web analytics with a track record in designing A/B and MVT tests from hypothesis through to implementation, testing, results and into development
· Solid understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and Hotjar
· Excellent knowledge of an Ecommerce platform, ideally Shopify
· Working knowledge of tagging and tracking tools such as Google Tag Manager
· Strong understanding of consumers and how to influence consumer behaviours
· Ability to think and plan strategically, while being hands on and detail oriented