Director of Product Engineering
Currently remote, offices in Central London
£100,000 - £120,000 alongside equity package.
We are excited to be working with a well backed & revenue generating consumer focused App looking for a CTO.
This late Series A funded scale up, widely recognised as one of the leaders in their space is looking for a new CTO to join them at an exciting stage of gorwth, they have proven market fit and are now looking to further scale globally.
Working closely alongside the CEO and C-suite, this role will responsible for managing teams of 20+ and will help shape and execute the roadmap over the next 3-5 years. Rhis role will be a proven technology leader, one ideally with previous startup experience, and is able to shape a technology team from "startup" to growth technology business.
- Over 3 years track record of building and developing high-performing teams
Extensive experience in providing strong technical leadership and direction for Engineers
- Worked in fast-paced, product-centric start-up or scale-up environment,
- Strong experience in a b2c or App based environments
- Proven experience in working with product managers to develop product strategy and direction, as well as effective delivery
- Must remain close to the technology, and is ideally from a hands-on engineering background
Nice to haves:
- Ideally knowledge or experience previously working in environments such as Node, GO or PHP
- Ideally worked as part of a management team in the past and can contribute to the commercial, strategic and people plans
- Experience in B2C, app-first, subscription or member-based industries are a significant advantage