** Part time Digital and Web Officer - 7 week contract - OUTSIDE IR35 - Start ASAP **
My client is urgently looking for a Digital/Web Officer, to deliver ongoing content and technical support for the client website to grow the engagement of clients members, political stakeholders and the wider public with clients content
To support the external delivery of impactful and engaging multi-channel campaigns across both internal and external digital and web channels.
Responsibility for the day-to-day management and updates to the client website, alongside managing web suppliers to build and develop the client's in-house expertise.
Skills required for the role:
• Experience of implementing online marketing tactics to drive web traffic, including search, media, optimisation, social networking and email comms.
• A proactive individual who can prioritise work and achieve deadlines under pressure
• A self-starter with proven organisational skills that can drive a work programme independently and take ownership of it.
• Strong IT skills –including but not limited to; CMS tools, Google Analytics, SEO, UX, Dynamics365, Intranet, SharePoint and all MS Office packages.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral with particular emphasis on communicating to web audiences.
Sound of interest? Contact me on:
020 3965 7864