DevOps Team Lead
Propel are currently working with a market leading business within the Insurance space, who utilise technology across their cutting edge product portfolio, giving them a faster route to market ensuring they continue to lead the way.
With having such a diverse portfolio there has been huge investment into technology to ensure our client leads the way in innovation and dominate their market. This has led to them adopting continuously pushing the boundaries, ensuring that their Azure platform is highly performant and reliable!.
- Full ownership and leadership of the DevOps Engineering function.
- Collaborating with the wider engineering and development teams, driving shared initiatives.
- Working closely with the Engineering Lead to establish the DevOps roadmap to ensure it aligns with the wider engineering goals.
- Working with stakeholders to understand long term business plans and aligning DevOps initiative accordingly, implementing best-fit tooling.
- Plus many more!
- Strong cloud experience with Azure.
- Excellent understanding of Automation and Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform, ARM).
- Excellent knowledge of CICD processes (Azure DevOps)
- Good understanding of Software Development practices.
- Good understanding of SQL database concepts and management
-Experience with containers (Kubernetes) / service mesh / orchestration is a plus
-Experience implementing and working with SRE & DevOps concepts
Please apply below to register your interest.