Data Science Engineer
Propel have partnered with a well-established medical technology business that is using AI and Machine Learning to produce a product that provides a positive social Impact for its users. Following huge success and recent funding this MedTech is looking to expand internationally and is looking to build a remote team from scratch.
Joining a brand new agile development team, as a Data Science Engineer you will take a lead role in improving the Data Science capabilities of the business including Improve the Data Science-based capabilities , including numerical and textual statistical analysis, pattern detection, outlier detection, and more. You’ll decide on the most efficient, simplest techniques to apply for each specific problem, and build solutions which are reliable and scale in production. You’ll be involved in the whole development process from design to implementation and will regularly be liaising the businesses data science team.
Among other challenges you will be working specifically with social media data.
Driven by technology the company offers a remote interview / onboarding process and the ability to work from home long Term.
• Data science techniques including data extraction, transformation and loading, statistical analysis, modelling, machine learning, rule-based systems (8+ years)
• Data engineering, including cloud computing on Azure, SQL databases, data stores and pipelines
• Business analytics packages (Power BI, Mix Panel, Apps Flyer)
• Processing large volumes of social media data
• Working as part of a remote or distributed development team, in an agile and fast-paced environment
If you would like to know more about this Senior Data Scientist Opportunity apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss this further.