CRM Manager – Startup – eCommerce – London - £55,000
Propel are partnered with an exciting eCommerce startup that has been backed by one of Europe’s most successful VCs, raising millions in funding. They’re on a mission to shake up shopping online for everyone, with an entertaining approach to online social shopping.
About the role
As the CRM Manager, you’ll play an integral role within the business, taking on ownership of all CRM strategy. Focused on increasing customer activation and retention through channels like email, push notifications, in-app messaging, while ensuring our customers remain happy and successful.
Areas of focus
• Plan and execute a multi-channel CRM strategy, focused on customer activation/retention and overall success of our customers
• Craft strategies to better nurture our customers towards action
• Create and implement new projects and develop creative ideas that help improve customer success, from customer content and communication to our approach, to marketing automation
• Analyse performance against KPIs to inform future optimisations and new approaches
• Manage a CRM Executive
• Proven experience in a similar role, in e-commerce, an app focused environment, with multi-channel programmes
• Experience driving and implementing successful activation/retention strategies
• Excellent command of all marketing tactics, not just email
• Driven by analytical skills, consumer insights and data
• The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment