Creative Director - Agency - Luxury Travel Industry - £80,000
This is a rare and unique opportunity to join the team at the very start of a new chapter in the companies continued growth, therefore someone with start-up mentality is important. You will work with leading luxury global brands, both within and beyond the travel industry, to create outstanding creative work which cuts through.
Utilising brand knowledge, industry insights, competitor analysis, client briefings, advertising expertise and a strategic approach the Creative Director will lead, plan, design and deliver detailed thought-provoking work giving a clear call to action which is loved by their clients. The Creative Director will tell the story with imagination and clarity whilst bringing the work to life through multidisciplinary creative knowledge and adding value to everything they create. All marketing channels including film, digital and design will be utilised to ensure maximum value for their clients. Leading a talented creative and strategic team the Creative Director gives accurate, clear direction from concept to copy writing, and will critique and mentor talented individuals to ensure they grow to their full potential. A strong eye for commercial value and overseeing the team’s workload are vital components in the smooth running of the team. In addition, there will be opportunities to collaborate with the “experience” specialism, where live events, brand partnerships and prize promotions are designed and delivered to their clients.
• To lead the company in its creative & strategy specialisms.
• To lead, manage and inspire a talented multi-disciplined permanent and freelance team
• To input into and deliver on the growth strategy of the company in creative, team and ultimately commercial terms.
• Lead, plan, design and deliver detailed thought-provoking work for clients and internally for the benefit of the company.
• To tell brand stories with imagination and clarity whilst bringing the work to life through multidisciplinary creative knowledge.
• To provide strategic and planning insight and action to help ensure the success and growth of the company.
• To lead the company in terms of creative strategy, brand, creative content, performance, and resources when required.
• To use experience and knowledge of creative brand, advertising, strategic planning, film, video, digital and design to elevate the companies offering
• Proven experience in a senior creative role.
• Travel industry or travel related experience preferable.
• Extensive experience in a managerial and leadership position.
• Have in depth knowledge of brand, advertising, strategic planning, film, video, digital and design.
• Great network of freelancers highly advantageous.