Business Analyst (Multichannel Marketing)
1. Position: 2x Business Analyst
2. Skills: Commercial Pharma Multichannel Marketing Experience
3. Years of experience: around 3+ years
4. What’s most important: Background in Pharmaceuticals or Life Sciences and Business Analyst with Multichannel-Marketing experience and English language.
5. Freelance (B2B) contract: First initial assignment for 12 months with potential of extending up to 36 months.
6. Start date: ASAP!
7. Locations: Fully Remote / Warsaw, Poland, and 2nd candidate Fully Remote / Madrid, Spain.
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with Affiliate experts to understand business and IT needs within specific areas, like commercial, medical, digital and data. You will turn them into requirements and work with the other EpiCX R&D Squad members to design, build and test the solution throughout related Readiness & Deployment phases to secure these requirements are met.
Mandatory (Must have) Skills
• Strong Business analyst profile in IT working on Commercial Pharma Multichannel Marketing
• Experience in Designing Campaign and Executing Campaigns for Pharma Customer (using IQVIA, Adobe Experience or Sales force Marketing Cloud)
• Strong understating of Face to Face Vs Multi Channel marketing engagements with Customer (HCP – Health Care Professionals)
• Working experience in Agile methodology – Knowledge on JIRA
• Requirements gathering and converting in to use cases experience
Good to Have Skills:
• Sales force marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience,
• IQVIA OCE Sales, IQVIA OCE, Marketing, IQVIA Territory Management, Reltio MDM, Salesforce.com functionalities
- Responsible for understanding the affiliate’s current processes and how these can work with EpiCX ecosystem
- Collect user requirements and translate into user stories in JIRA
- Prepare high level mapping documents (screen to screen) between systems and defining business data transformation rules
- Identify if an affiliate local requirements (e.g. regulatory or legal requirement) can be covered by EpiCX core configuration
- Determine how to use and map the business process and requirements to the product core configuration (in collaboration with the affiliates SMEs)
- Gather, manage and document business and integration requirements including functional requirements, non-functional requirements, interactions and flows between the EpiCX and downstream system
- Liaise with PO to propose design options to the affiliate when the core configuration is not acceptable for the affiliate within specific area
- Works as a true partner with Affiliate EpiCX Business Experts to find solutions to functional inconsistencies and challenges
- Liaise between the affiliate business SMEs and squad IT resources to resolve questions as and when they arise
- participation of configuration sprint planning and review sessions;
- Verify and supervise the system has been configured as per agreed requirements
- Support the Test team to define Test Scenarios, help to identify data needed for the tests and support script preparation,
- Review defects during testing and offer guidance of proper system/integration behaviour
- Support preparation or UAT Scripts and assist Affiliate users along UAT execution.
- Responsible for reviewing the training material regarding the application.
- Responsible to support the Hypercare period in order to facilitate the handover of the application to Operations
Lead Consultant - Technology
+44 7701 326 085