Brand Manager - Startup – eCommerce – London - £50,000
Propel are partnered with an exciting eCommerce startup that has been backed by one of Europe’s most successful VCs, raising millions in funding. They’re on a mission to shake up shopping online for everyone, with an entertaining approach to online social shopping.
About the role
As the Brand Manager, you’ll play an integral part in developing the brand's strategy and oversee the implementation across the business. You’ll be reporting directly to the CEO and work closely with other senior management members.
Areas of focus
• Define and continuously refine a comprehensive brand strategy
• Act as the Brand Guardian and set the tone of voice of the brand
• Work in collaboration with the designers and photographers to merge their respective guidelines into a comprehensive brand bible
• Work with the rest of the team on putting processes in place to ensure that guidelines are implemented consistently across the entire business
• In-depth understanding of consumer behaviour with an eCommerce brand
• Exceptional copywriting skills
• Confident in collaborating with designers, photographers and other creatives
• Experience with startup brands, ideally in e-commerce or retail