Anti Money Laundering Officer (MLRO) - Tech Payments Start-up
Play a key role and sit at the very core of this EXCITING fintech start-up as it aims to revolutionise payments! Driven by tech and backed by a world class team of industry experts - this payments specialist has ENORMOUS POTENTIAL!
Design, Implement and manage the Compliance and Financial Crime operations whilst supporting the launch and growth of cutting edge enterprise grade tools for crypto acceptance & spending!
• Subject matter expert in AML and provide financial crime advisory to our operations and technology teams ensuring sound financial crime risk management practices
• Designing and implementing appropriate Risk, Compliance and Financial Crime frameworks across the business
• Undertaking risk assessment of new products and services
• Main point of contact with the FCA and other external agencies
• Conducting compliance monitoring and undertaking thematic reviews to ensure the company is compliant with rules & regulations
• Analysing the impact of new regulations on the company
• Assist with KYC/CDD/KYB and on-boarding of Clients
• Review of all procedures and policies to be compliant with GDPR
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience of working for an FCA regulated firm & fintech start-up
• Be an experienced senior Compliance professional and MLRO
• Have a proven track record of successful stakeholder management, both internally and externally (regulator and partners)
• Experience working in a fast paced environment and meeting deadlines
• You are able to work autonomously and take ownership
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We use data and logic to backup decisions but we are trailblazers and thrive on pushing the envelope
• Critical thinking, ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and problem solve
• Clear communicator with ability to explain complicated matters in simple terms, negotiate and convince stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role would be somebody who is highly motivated to join a fast paced start-up right at the beginning of its journey! As one of the early members, you must have a strategic vision for compliance as well as the ability to carry out a range of duties to support the constant evolution of the business.
Want to help revolutionise payments and launch your career forward alongside this exciting young fintech business? We’d love to hear from you.